How to I restore my magnesium level?
How can you purchase Magnesium Chloride Flakes?
- Treatment Professionals can become authorized to sell Magnesium Bath Flakes in 3 different sizes.
- If there isn't a location near you, contact us.
What is one reason, an Infrared Portable Sauna works?
Why is Infrared Therapy good for you?
- Promotes elimination of body toxins.
- Best way to eliminate Mercury Toxicity.
- Pain relief from conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Provides deep penetrating, heat promoting relaxation and deep sleep.
- Relief and healing of Diabetic Foot Ulcers.
- Prevents and helps eliminate chronic illnesses.
- Reduces Uric Acid.
- Reduces Blood Glucose Levels.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Promotes cellular renewal.
- Increases metabolism and wellness.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Calorie Consumption and Weight Control.
Why Choose a FAR Infrared Sky Eye Lamp?
- Safe to Use - Powerful with 800 watts of electrical output and will not dry or burn skin.
- Easy to Use - Face of lamp easily directs to all angles.
- On / Off switch with timer and continuous use mode.
- Height is easily adjustable.
- Frame and base are solid and stable with sturdy castor roller wheels for ease of movement.
- Head folds down for compact storage or travel.
Why Choose a FAR Infrared Sit Sauna?
How does a FAR Infrared Sauna compare with other FAR Infrared Saunas?
When comparing our Far Infrared Sauna to other infrared and FAR infrared saunas it is important to understand how the far infrared energy is produced. Most infrared saunas use electricity to heat up the material jade stone or other mineral and these minerals then release infrared and far infrared wave lengths.
The person in this sauna is receiving the infrared energy after the mineral is heated to a certain temperature. Because the source of the power is heat, much of the energy in this type of sauna is from the electric heat that is heating up the mineral.
This type of Infrared Sauna requires pre-heating.
Does the Infrared Sit Sauna come with a chair?
- Yes. The Sit Sauna comes with a chair.
- The sit down sauna is 80x80x115 (32”x 32” x 18”)
- 1500 Watts of Power
- Weighs less than 20 pounds, including chair.
How long does the Infrared Sit Sauna take to heat up?
- In 2–3 minutes you will have full heat.
How does FAR Infrared Energy work on your body?
- 4 to 14 micron wavelength is known as the “Energy of Life”
- Enhances cell reproduction, improves metabolism, and increases body circulation.
- Our bodies are approximately 70% water. The water in your body is the medium the Far Infrared energy uses to circulate through the whole body. The water molecules in our body begin to vibrate once they absorb energy with a wavelength between 4 and 14 microns. The wavelength produced in the FAR Infrared Sauna is between 4 – 14 microns.
- Resonance is established when we are in the sauna because our body naturally emits far infrared energy at the 9.4 micron wavelength and we are able to easily absorb the far infrared energy. Because the energy is absorbed and penetrates deeply, heat does not accumulate on the skin causing the skin to burn.
How does the Infrared Lay Down Sauna compare with the Sit Sauna model?
- The sit sauna is 80cm x 80cm x 115cm (32”x 32”x45”).
- The lay down sauna is 189cm x 90cm x 50cm. (75" x 36" x 20").
- Weighs less than 15 pounds.
- Weighs 20 pounds
- Lay Down Sauna has one radiator
- Sit Sauna has two radiators.
- Lie Down Sauna comes with a mat.
- Sit Sauna comes with a chair
- 1000 Watts of Power for both
- Semi-Conductor chip technology is the same for both.
Its flexible design fits even a tall person. It can be used on the floor, on a bed or on top of a massage table. The Lie Down Sauna is spacious enough to allow the user to lie prone, supine or on their side. It is fully collapsible and fits into a light carry bag.
It is safe enough for people to become so relaxed that they can fall asleep during their sauna. The energized water molecules circulate throughout the body, so the user perspires everywhere even when lying on their back.
How does the FAR Infrared Sauna differ from traditional steam or heat therapy saunas?
Regarding temperature: The air is heated in a traditional sauna and the hot air and steam transfer heat to the person and as the body temperature rises, a sweat response is induced. As the body temperature rises, the heart rate and blood pressure increase. Most of the traditional steam or heat therapy saunas cannot be used for high blood pressure or heart disease because the heat is too high making it unsafe.
The FAR Infrared Sauna does not produce heat to cause the sweat response. Our FAR Infrared Sauna produces invisible light energy, which is absorbed by the body. This invisible light energy increases circulation and the body uses this energy to increase cellular activity. We experience this increased energetic state as warmth.
In a FAR Infrared Sauna from us, your heart rate will increase only slightly. An individual using the FAR Infrared Sauna will experience their blood pressure decrease after a sauna session. Most persons with low blood pressure will experience a slight increase in blood pressure.
This is because the FAR Infrared Energy is absorbed by the body and this increased energy brings the body into a healthier balanced state.
How do you know your core body temperature does not increase?
When people get sick we check their core temperature using a thermometer. The FAR Infrared Sauna raises the user’s core temperature only slightly.
The Sauna user experiences warmth, heat and perspiration, however this is because the body is absorbing the FAR Infrared Energy and this energy causes increased circulation. The blood vessels dilate, and carry more oxygen and nutrients to the tissues.
This increased circulation creates our experience of heat and perspiration, while our internal core temperature will change only slightly. This explains why the purified far infrared sauna is safe for people with cardiac health issues.
Are FAR Infrared Saunas and Lamps durable?
Our manufacturer runs each machine for 12 hours before they are packaged and shipped to insure that all products are functioning properly. If a product is damaged during shipping the manufacturer will replace the malfunctioning product.
Is the Sit Sauna comfortable?
The Sauna chair is 51 cm. Most people find this chair to be very comfortable. It is possible to put your feet on the top of the two corner radiators to take pressure off the low back while sitting. Just cover them with washcloths.
Why do FAR Infrared Sauna radiators and Lamps have a fan?
Far Infrared Saunas and Lamps convert electricity directly into purified far infrared invisible light energy. The fan in our lamps and sauna radiators keep the ceramic semi-conductors cool in the same way that a fan keeps the CPU in your computer cool.
Some heat generated from the ceramic semi-conductor chips and some warmth is experienced because the fan moves the energy and the secondary heat. The heat that is experienced is radiant heat from the invisible far infrared energy that is absorbed by the body.
To demonstrate there is no significant buildup of heat from the radiator fan, even when a tissue paper is placed next to the semi-conductors for a long period. It will not burn.
How does the FAR Infrared Sauna create purified FAR Infrared Energy?
FAR Infrared Saunas use a patented ceramic semi-conductor chip that transforms electricity directly into purified far infrared energy. The invisible light energy released from inside the radiator is the energy source. This energy source, which is easily absorbed by our body, improves circulation and then all the therapeutic benefits, including warmth and perspiration arise from the improved circulation.
How we produce the energy in our FAR Infrared Sauna is very unique. See the Unique Features explanation under About Far Infrared for more information and an explanation of Planck’s Law.
What are three reasons human beings are becoming weak?
How to test your pH level?
Litmus Strips are available at your pharmacy and some wellness stores.
Does your pitcher provide Alkaline water?
- Most do not. The filter removes impurities, primarily Chlorine.
- We have tested the water from some expensive water filters. Some still do not provide Alkaline water.
- Have someone test the pH level in the Alkaline Water Pitcher you purchased.
Can you make Alkaline Water easily and is it affordable?
Yes you can. We have a number of options available to work with your lifestyle.
Your Wellness - Viruses, Bacteria, Infections
How much Caffeine is in a common drink and how much will a serving cost you?
Price Per Serving
$0.64 - $1.92
Starbucks - Green Tea
Starbucks - Blond Coffee
Tim Horton's - Black Coffee
Tim Horton's - Black Tea
5 Hour Energy
Juuva - Zing
Dynamaxx - B4
Nature's Sunshine ~ Solstic Energy
Dynamaxx - Lights On
Mountain Dew - Kickstart
What did I learn from my Colonoscopy experience?
- A little fear of the unknown is expected when trying something new.
- I had nothing compacted in my colon after my treatments with Olena.
- The Colonoscopy determined I am healthy.
- I did not become ill or die from embarrassment!
- The road to health begins in the colon.
Why should you take Vitamin K2?
- What kind of Vitamin K2 should you take?
Take Vitamin K2 in MK-7 form.
It remains in the body the longest, providing the most benefit.
- How much Vitamin K2 should you take?
Take 100mcg per day.
Research shows between 45mcg to 185mcg.
- Are their Vitamin K2 contraindications?
Denitely check with your physician before supplementing with Vitamin K2 if you have any of the following conditions.
- Certain blood thinners, such as Warfarin.
- Pre-existing kidney or liver disease
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (G6PD).
- Had a stroke, cardiac arrest, prone to blood clotting, pregnant or nursing before taking a higher than 65 mcg
What is Structured Silver?
- What if the difference between silver products?
- How much Structured Silver should you take?
Ionic Silver - It can be measured by its charge. It consists of mostly electric chemical energy. This type of silver will bond to fats causing skin to turn blue.
Colloidal Silver - Electric currents drive silver ions into water. Some colloid formulations are only tiny particles of silver dusting the water in the product. If a wrong current is used when the colloidal silver is manufactured, the silver will fall out of the solution and is then becomes Ionic.
Structured Silver - A second-generation colloidal silver uses advanced technologies to magnetically and electrically structure the silver. The water and silver bond at the molecular or atom level. The structured silver permanently bonds to the water to form a solution of silver hydrosol, which has alkaline properties.
When a product uses Alkaline Water and Structured Silver in their formulation, which allows it to work with your immune system better because it is alkaline.
- Adults - 150 pounds should take two teaspoons twice a day.
- Children - under 75 pounds should take one teaspoon twice a day.
- Pets - 15 pounds should take 1/2 teaspoon twice a day.
- Birds - they aren't always so co-operative. Put a couple drops in their water.
- Double the dose for something dramatic.
Some Directly Applied Uses - here are a few
- Diabetes Ulcers - Spray directly on the open sores.
- Athlete's Foot - It is a fungal or yeast infection. Spray directly on the foot or into socks. Gel is good because it can be applied directly between the toes on the yeast infection.
- Cataracts - Apply 2 or 3 drops directly in the eyes one to four times a day
- Flaming red diaper rash - Spray on and leave for 6 minutes to kill the pathogen, healing the diaper rash within 2 hours rather than 2 days.
PPM - Parts Per Million
It the amount of silver in the product formulation you buy. More ppm does not necessarily mean better, it just means it will kill some pathogens faster. 30 ppm is good amount as it provides a little extra protection than formulations with 15-18 ppm. More than 30 ppm and you could be wasting your money.
Don't mix structured silver with salt. The chloride ion binds with the silver and removes the silver's benefits. Other than salt, there are no contraindications. If you are concerned, take the structured silver one hour before or after other medications or food.
Intimacy – What the heck is an Xenoestrogen?
An Xenoestrogen is an unnatural estrogen. It enters your body from an environmental toxin that mimics the estrogen in your body.
What is a Free Radical?
Put your Grade 5 Science cap on... I'll keep this very simple.
Electrons must exist in pairs, think negative and positive of a battery.
A molecule can be made up with pairs of electrons.
A Free Radical is when one of the Electrons is missing from the pair. Some call this oxidation.
The cell is damaged unable to function normally.
Free Radicals are caused by all we do...
Toxins, what we eat, etc.
Why do You Need Antioxidants?
Antioxidants challenge Free Radicals.
If you don't challenge the Free Radicals attacking the molecules in your body, they can cause a wide range of illness and chronic disease.
Send me an eMail to find out more about a proven product to increase Antioxidants.
FREE report from the World's largest Science, Technology & Medicine Open Access book publisher.
What is an STD?
Sexually Transmitted Disease
What is an HPV?
There are over 100 types of HPV's.
An estimated 40 of them are sexually transmitted.